WICKED PROBLEMS REQUIRE A DIFFERENT STYLE OF LEADERSHIP
Everyday leaders face challenges that are characterised by volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. Wicked problems are those that are difficult or impossible to solve because of incomplete, contradictory and changing circumstances that are often difficult to recognise.
Join us for the inaugural Wicked Leadership conference, an event specifically tailored towards helping leaders like yourself, respond to these challenges and the complexities they create.
This one-day conference consists of 7 dynamic speakers addressing a range of topics over four key areas…
The Wicked Leadership program supports participants focus on their leadership mindset, sustain personal growth as a leader and effect real change in their workplace or business.
Everyday leaders face challenges in a world that is characterised by volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
Why You Should Attend
ARE YOU A…
- Principal, Director, or part of the C-Suite
- Business Owner, Partner, or Senior Partner
- Senior, Divisional, or Regional Manager
- Franchisee Owner
- Professional Service Provider
- Entrepreneur or Innovator
- Improve your ability to solve wicked problems
- Increase your resilience and skills in agile thinking
- Safe place to focus on your leadership mindset
- Identify strategies to sustain your personal growth as a leader
- Understand how you could effect real change in your workplace or business
“What if it’s not about having all the answers, but about asking better questions?”